Season predictions

Guest BB_TWEEDER

[ QUOTE ]

Well i belive it's going to be the Beavers and the DOGS taking it all this year!!! grundy and the ricklands are down so it's Tazewell year to shine in the Southwest!!!! <font color="green"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]Wait till September 30 we'll see how down and out Richlands is. mad.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Think they will lose to gate city,grundy,graham.Richlands lost a lot i dont believe they have enough experienced players to replace what they lost.Just my opinion.Like i said earlier hope everyone does well and stays healthy.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM 7-3

TAZEWELL 6-4

RICHLANDS 7-3

GRUNDY 8-2

CARROLL CO. 5-5

MARION 4-6

POCAHONTAS 3-7

GEORGE WYTHE 8-2

I wish everyone could have a perfect season but you know how it is .This is just my opinion not to look down on any team i hope everbody does better than my predictions.GOD BLESS

[/ QUOTE ]hey thats a improvement...

[/ QUOTE ]WHAT 3 teams do u think richlands is gonna lose 2

[/ QUOTE ]that wasnt me i think theyre gonna go 9-1 and lose to gate city..i was just quoting them because they said pocahontas was gonna go 3-7

My bad EH31!Richlands lost alot of talent but they also have some people that really didnt get to c much playing last year but has really stepped up .Were looking foward to c how they do.I KNOW THEY CAN PULL IT OUT!!!!