Season predictions

Guest BB_TWEEDER

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Grundy behind Marcums legs and Bakers hands lol

If you say your forsure your going to lose to Grundy and Richlands are u even going to play that game since you have already lost in your head confused.gif

SWD

Richlands 4-0 / 10-0

Grundy 3-1 / 7-3

Graham 2-2 / 6-4

Carroll 2-2 / 5-5

Tazewell 0-4 / 5-5

Just my opinion based on what I know about the teams and their schedules.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM 7-3

TAZEWELL 6-4

RICHLANDS 7-3

GRUNDY 8-2

CARROLL CO. 5-5

[/ QUOTE ]

so who wins th dis?

[/ QUOTE ]

We have lost players but 7-3... i think at the least of 8-2 but i belive we can do as good as last if not better..!

geez, everyone is so high on this years squad that i hope we are not disappointed....seems to me people are more optimistic than they were last year....and i know they expect alot for the next 2 years..

[ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM 7-3

TAZEWELL 6-4

RICHLANDS 7-3

GRUNDY 8-2

CARROLL CO. 5-5

MARION 4-6

POCAHONTAS 3-7

GEORGE WYTHE 8-2

I wish everyone could have a perfect season but you know how it is .This is just my opinion not to look down on any team i hope everbody does better than my predictions.GOD BLESS

[/ QUOTE ]hey thats a improvement...

[ QUOTE ]

SWD

Richlands 4-0 / 10-0

Grundy 3-1 / 7-3

Graham 2-2 / 6-4

Carroll 2-2 / 5-5

Tazewell 0-4 / 5-5

Just my opinion based on what I know about the teams and their schedules.

[/ QUOTE ]

BigD, of course I knew you would pick Richlands to go undefeated.

And of course, you picked Grundy to 7-3, with of course, one of those losses being from....yep you guessed it....

p16556j26g5.jpg

Frank Stall...errrr I mean RICHLANDS of course!

But who are the other two teams that we are going to lose to as well, out of curiosity? grin.gif

Well i belive it's going to be the Beavers and the DOGS taking it all this year!!! grundy and the ricklands are down so it's Tazewell year to shine in the Southwest!!!! <font color="green"> </font>

[ QUOTE ]

Well i belive it's going to be the Beavers and the DOGS taking it all this year!!! grundy and the ricklands are down so it's Tazewell year to shine in the Southwest!!!! <font color="green"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

It's awful early to be talking that kind of smack!

SWD Game of the Year--Richlands (Ricklands?) vs. Tasewall grin.gif

Its spelled R I C H L A N D S, the are really not down, i saw 67 there today ready to play and that look in their eyes.

Beware The Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

I never like to talk about the Haysi/Honaker games or the Lebanon/Honaker games much. Two biggest games of the year and predictions and message board ramblings never come close to the actual games! 4 times in the past 20 years, its probably a few more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see...Honaker won in '88 then not again until '99 and also won in '00, '02, and '04...so ok I stand corrected Honaker has 5 wins in the past 20 years against Haysi. Sorry for shorting them one there.

How have they done historically against Lebanon?

Beat Lebanon in '98, '00, '02, '03. '98 was the first year we beat the Pioneers since '87 and we've only beaten them two consecutive years once in school history. I THINK we beat Lebanon in '84 but I can't remember. We only beat Lebanon a couple times in 70s once was either in '77 when we won the CVD and Region D or in '78 when we were Hogo co-champs and Region C runner up. I'm pretty sure we beat them in '75, I'll have to find my dads old year books and look. Not really sure of how well we did prior to the 70s, but since 1970 I would guess we've only beat Lebanon maybe 8 times. Honaker's had a team since 1926 and Lebanon since maybe the late teens, so theres quite a few games between us, it would be pretty hard to find an overall win-loss record.

You better be sorry! Honaker's proud of its 5 whole wins! cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GRAHAM 7-3

TAZEWELL 6-4

RICHLANDS 7-3

GRUNDY 8-2

CARROLL CO. 5-5

MARION 4-6

POCAHONTAS 3-7

GEORGE WYTHE 8-2

I wish everyone could have a perfect season but you know how it is .This is just my opinion not to look down on any team i hope everbody does better than my predictions.GOD BLESS

[/ QUOTE ]hey thats a improvement...

[/ QUOTE ]WHAT 3 teams do u think richlands is gonna lose 2