Blues Football

Cola

For those thinkin about playin-Picture this: 10-20-30 years from now you will wonder what you missed. you will be watchin a game on Friday nights and wonder. You young people shouldnt miss anything that life has to offer. You may play , you may not. you might be great or sittin on the ground watching. but youll never know unless you get out there and strap up. ole Cola will be there yelling for each and everyone of ya.

"THE STORM IS COMING"

Dude it dont matter if you get to play or not,its the experiences and things you gain from being around your friends.If i was playing I wouldn't care if I played a single down,just being part of something is good enough for me.

i know richlands will be awesome on offense and up front defensively......but how in the heck are they going to make up for the losses of ringstaff, tatum, and hamilton in the defensive backfield......thats alot of speed and experience to lose....

From: TRUE BLUE (for got my pass word) We lost a lot of talent last year,but we also did the year before. We have some good kids coming up they've worked hard since the Salem game ended last year. Gayheart and Mcknight looks exceptionialy well (Great job boys you've done well).Payne will be the one that steps up defensivly.. Looks like a sophmore LB in the middle wicks has heart along with clayburne.C.J. killing the ball punting great job C.J. Over all defensivley were gonna be great. McCracken worked hard for three years now its time for him to step up and show it, he can do it. Caleb already showed his self (a lot of HEART)Line wiil be fine. ITS ALMOST TIME FOR FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL LETS SUIT UP AND PLAY WITH HEART ....GOOD LUCK BOYS..."THE STORM IS COMING"