Graham Football

Backs

Im tired of hearing about Richlands lets get some talk going about Graham. Nobody thinks they can win the SWD. WHY?we have just as much talent as anyone else and maybe more than some other teams too. Cant someone just believe. I know i do Every since i got to the high school 2 years ago i know that when my 11th and 12th grade yr. came around we would be the best and now since carlock is ill we will fight even harder than any team and we will be on top but not just because we wanna be the best but because Coach would want us to be the best.G-Men#14 sends out tons of love to Coach Carlock and sir we will win. and all my TD's are for you.

Emotion can only carry you so far and then you need skill and talent. Graham should be solid this year, but I'd be surprised if they won the SWD considering the hype surrounding Richlands. It looks like, at least on paper, that Graham, Grundy, Carroll County, and Tazewell are playing for second place in the SWD this fall. They play the games for a reason though...

we do have the talent and in time we will show it emotions will carry us a lil while we will combine that and talent and richlands wont be on everones mind for long trust me on that.

Well i'll tell you right now that graham has as much a chance as any. I've been playing for coach carlock for almost three years and i love that guy with all my heart. He is definitely one of the best men i've ever known and i devote my season to him. I'd love nothing better than to give that man a perfect season in his last moments. You argue that emotion can only carry you so far.. well i say to hell with that. Heart and determination are the only things that matter when i step on that grid iron, and i know every true football player has to agree with me. The team that wants it the most always wins. Graham high school has a proud heritage of football and it's mostly due to coach carlock. I know that myself and other players that knew him will not give up until they've reached their goal. By the time i get my diploma i'll have given him a state ring, and i won't rest or quit until that day comes. G-MEN back me up, cuz it's about time we show this world what graham football is all about. #8 Prayin for coach and workin to acheive the unattainable.

The only ones hyping Richlands are the Richlands fans.And everyone is buying into it.They are not better than last year.The SWD is wide open, no matter what anyone says. Richlands lost a whole lot of talent, enough to make a difference. If Jennings and the new quarterback were so good they would have started last year. Grundy,Tazewell, and Graham have a good shot of winning the district as well. Plus those may be the 4 playoff teams from division 3. Whoever wins the district may not win the region if that is the case.But I know this, the only thing Richlands will be dominating this year will be the pre-season headlines.And that is fine, they are SWD champs for now.

I have been reading the board for some time now and I feel were Backs is coming from. Nobody has really givin Graham any respect from the way they played last year. Now with that being said, for you Graham guys you have to earn your respect back buy going out there and playing well. Talking on this board does nothing. I have not seen a current Graham player on this board in a long time so there is no need to get on here now and start talking. Let your playing talk for you and stay off of the board. Let these other guys talk all they want and on Friday nights just bang their DA_N haeds in.

[ QUOTE ]

The only ones hyping Richlands are the Richlands fans.And everyone is buying into it.They are not better than last year.The SWD is wide open, no matter what anyone says. Richlands lost a whole lot of talent, enough to make a difference. If Jennings and the new quarterback were so good they would have started last year. Grundy,Tazewell, and Graham have a good shot of winning the district as well. Plus those may be the 4 playoff teams from division 3. Whoever wins the district may not win the region if that is the case.But I know this, the only thing Richlands will be dominating this year will be the pre-season headlines.And that is fine, they are SWD champs for now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jennings and our QB are good but last year Cain was our RB and Wells was our QB and last year they just werent better than them but off season has been kind to them....we'll see about all this once football gets rolling good, and dookie...thanks for the comment, that will make us want to beat you all even more.

just want to say that graham will have a very good year better than most people think and even a better team next year graham can compete with any team in this area thats been proven time and time again i know one thing i have played for graham and i know what this swd championship means to all swd teams, players,and coaches when swd teams play each other you can throw records and talk out the window.good luck to all swd teams in my eyes all you young men are champions god bless and have fun and be proud to be part of something that a lot of people have no idea whats its like to be part of.GO G-MEN

Whoa kid, the two players that Jennins and McCraken backed up last lear are both going to the next level of play. Richlands has respect for their senior class and they earn it. We have had some players ride the pine for 3 years because someone else is playin that position and they are getting the job done. I hope for another exciting season in the SWD. I have seen very good ball players on all the area teams. So dont be a hater, just play the game!

Thank you guys! Finally someone else besides me is in here talking about graham. Just hearing those responses from you players #14 and #8... I think you guys are going to do awesome this year just do keep in mind and pray for coach! Dedicate this season to him boys and get the job done! And most of all don't forget to have fun! Good luck tomarrow morning.