The Richlands/Christiansburg scrimmage...

Bluefield_Rules

I saw where the scrimmage is at Christiansburg, will it be played at the field behind C'burg High School where they play their regular season home games? If so, that's only five minutes from where I live so I might go check it out. Does anyone know if it'll cost to get into the scrimmage? Just curious, so if I decide to go I can make sure to have some cash on me.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't worry BigD, GMan will be joining you in the 40+ club very soon.... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I still have a couple of years as well before I reach that milestone...

Yes it is pretty much right off Route 11. If you come up I-81, get off Exit 114 (Christiansburg/Floyd exit) and turn left. Go through one stoplight and come to a 2nd light and turn left. At the next stoplight is the intersection with Route 11. The old middle school will be directly in front of you on your right. It's where the old CHS football field was.

That's what I thought. I lived less than a mile from there and drove past that field every day, but that was a long time ago and I wasn't sure if it was the one we're talking about.