Richlands/Christiansburg

rhsfan88

for it to have been a scrimmage it was one heck of a physical game....there werent no fg's so it was 6-6 but same thing basically...as starters. C'burgh has a good team, our defense is looking pretty freakin good tho.

I was there but couldn't really follow what was going on that well since there were no seats. Everyone just stood along the sidelines (and since I'm a short guy...) so I couldn't really see much when they were on the oposite end, and I was mostly just trying to take pictures when the were on my end. There was also no scoreboard.

Two plays did stand out though, On one McCracken went up top and hit Clayburne in stride on a nice long TD. The other was a pass to Stanton (I think) where it was deflected but he stayed with it and caught it one handed as he was being tackled.

just finished reading the virginia preps review of the game....someone gave rhs the advantage at linebackers and defensive backs....i can believe linebackers, but figure rhs to be weak in the secondary.......what and who is really going on there???........i still figure it to be a weakness........

I think the passing combination of McCrackin to Stanton is going to be very effective. The few games I saw last year, Stanton can make the difficult catches. McCrackin's strong arm, Stanton's good hands and Jennings running ability will be hard to stop. Gayheart and Payne looked good on defense, against Christianburg. When Arms returns this trio wil be a force to score on. I hope to be in town more this football season and attend more games. Richlands fans reminds me of my old high school @ Massillon, Ohio. We love our football.