Grundy Scrimmage

GrundyWinsAll

not true as far as I know...and if it was true I wouldn't be posting threads about "how did the scrimmage go" if I were a grundy fan and knew that was the case... confused.gif

not that it is the case...they had one sched with JI Burton but they dropped them on short notice and as far as I know the Hazard thing never came together..again on short notice.

I was just wondering what was up. I've heard a bunch of stuff. But as far as a Grundy fan goes I bleed blue and gold. I really think if the scouting issue is the reason no one was told about the scrimmage that is a little chicken sh*t. Although I would have liked to have known and I would of been there myself.

I figured somthing was up, the rumors you hear are normally 90% crap 10% truth. The Gas Prices sounds more believable. I do not know any of the coaching staff that would do what had been rumored, but you never know until you ask. crazy.gif

BluegrassPreps.com Message board confirms that Grundy had there scrimmage in Hazard last week(unless there is another Grundy out there somewhere). I don't know why everything would be so hush hush but I do not buy it was fear of being scouted because scouting scrimmages is a wast of time 95% of the time with Jamborees and Benefit games only being slightly better

well if it's on the internet it must be true right? everything on the net is true...we all know this...lol.

Grundy has yet to do a full scrimmage with anyone...period....take that for whatever you want.

The revamped offense is... Baker has moved to FullBack where he is supposed to run over people this year! Nobody on the Grundy team can tackle him in practice! He's suppose to have gotten quicker and gained up to 230/240 lbs!

The big secret will be out after one game. It will be obvious who besides Garon will have to be stopped!

IMO.. Hazard would'a been a good one to scrimmage.. Usually they have a decent football program..If they played it that is.

Watch out its friday night lights time! In Buchanan County.

There was no scrimmage, and nobody has scrimmaged anyone in SWD either. All this internet info is all made up, Nothing is as it seems. Assistant coaches are lying to people telling them how the team looked, It is all to decieve the public into believing that no football is being played this year. Honestly,I heard the offense looked O.K. and the defense is still looking for someone to step up. I do not know what it would have hurt to have witnesses though.

[ QUOTE ]

well if it's on the internet it must be true right? everything on the net is true...we all know this...lol.

Grundy has yet to do a full scrimmage with anyone...period....take that for whatever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess the "take that for whatever..." line should have been the key words in that post, unless even Lloyd Combs of the Mountaineer is unreliable, right?

According to Combs, Grundy had a "controlled" scrimmage with Hazard...

nothing to tell...they didnt even run the offense...just basics...grundy has a lot of shoes to fill and they are still trying to get things figured out on the depth chart...kinda funny everyone is making a big deal out of it...wasn't really a scrimmage so...don't want to call it that and get everyone excited over nothing.

8 from what I heard but it was only about 2 quarters and one of those "who had the ball last" kinda things...from talking to certain people it wasn't really a scrimmage as much as it was a practice...they had people trying out positions all over the place just to see who could do what and didn't really run anything they plan on running in the regular season....was just basic stuff to see what kids could do what.

didn't know the whole story at the time T.

you said you heard it was all hush hush and i said if i was a grundy fan and thought that was the case i wouldn't be the one that brought it up on a website message board...never said anything about you or your integrity...never have had a problem with you and you know it...i talk to you after almost every game.