Bests of The BLUES and Dawgs!

cityofRaven

well i liked the post about graham/bluefield, so i figured id make this, my best memories would probley be the past 4 yrs, blockin for tatum on his td kickoff return soph. yr, layin on the ground crying after my jr yr., and loving the shut out this last year, but thats just my memories.

i hate when people do that lol... i wasnt tryin to make people mad or anything like that... i know i would feel bad if i lost to a team that went one and 9 ..and to lose the way you all did in the last seconds of the game... but yea we havent did much lately.. because ever since 1997 our attendance has been lower than 150 people. this year we barely have 100. Richlands almost had 100 come out to play football. we had 22. Its kinda hard to compete with other teams when you have the numbers we do. i don't think people give us enough credit for what we have to do and put up with every year playing against teams with double the number of people we have