Rural Retreat 28 Fort Chiswell 12

Grundy 22 Clintwood 20

Richlands 28 Gate City 14

Twin Valley 24 Bland Co. 12

J.I. Burton 32 Castlewood 6

Appalachia 36 Rye Cove 8

Pound 28 Ervinton 16

Big Creek 20 Montcalm 6

On to the Rebels. There are two games they play this year that I find to be very important. One of which is the Big Creek game (heartbreaking losses the last two years to them; must win that game this year). The other is this weeks game with Unaka. I'm of the opinion both teams will be able to put up the points and much like the first time these two teams met, the game should come down to big plays in the second half.

Hurley 32 Unaka, TN 30

to the other teams i didnt pick....

Virginia 6 Tennessee 28

James Monroe 35 Narrows 14

Honaker 20 Lebanon 21

Rural Retreat 28 Fort Chiswell 6

Twin Valley 20 Bland Co. 16

J.I. Burton 35 Castlewood 7

Appalachia 30 Rye Cove 0

Pound 35 Ervinton 12

Big Creek 12 Montcalm 20

Hurley 14 Unaka ? 6

who said pocy people hate graham??? i don't have no problem with them at all, and noone else here does either. i do have a problem though with the crap that gman always talks about pocy. i thought we we're all supposed to act like gentleman this week.. good job with that

[ QUOTE ]

i thought we we're all supposed to act like gentleman this week.. good job with that

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about being gentlemen between Graham and Bluefield...Pocy doesn't count...

ok yea whatever.. i dont see noone else from pocahontas on this board, but all the stuff still gets said, and it offends me. it would be different if i have started talking stuff about graham, or said i "hate" them. but i didnt, and i dont think that I should be responsible for spot steele or these other people you said that hate graham

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i thought we we're all supposed to act like gentleman this week.. good job with that

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about being gentlemen between Graham and Bluefield...Pocy doesn't count...

[/ QUOTE ]yea, thats real mature of you.

Dude, seriously relax and lighten-up. I didn't say what I said to be demeaning or attacking. I said it in jest, but apparently that wasn't detected. I have nothing against your town. Heck, I've been there once in my entire life and that was to play a little league football game.

[ QUOTE ]

i didnt mean anything by it to you bluefield rules.. i think g man is just trying to blame all this on pocahontas when he knows we're not to blame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spot is to blame and he is the "Pocahontas area" representative to the TCSB...how much more difficult is it to understand???

[ QUOTE ]

spot steele is the "Northern Representative" i belive he covers more than just pocahontas..

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a map, find your way out of that hole, save yourself while your still young...