HOKIES

hokiefball

The NC State game is a huge test for Vick and the Hokie offense. NC State has one of the best DL in the entire country. I do feel better about our OL now that Duane Brown has been moved from TE to tackle. They're putting the best players on the field.

I had a chance to go to the NC State game for free, after being offered two free tickets. However, I decided I'd rather watch the game from the comfort of my house and not have to deal with the Labor Day weekend traffic. Have fun G and be sure you root hard for your favorite player, #5... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

is the game day cure comeing to blacksberg? if so i want to see that game. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say when Miami rolls into town and both VT and UM are undefeated in conference play that Fowler, Corso and Herbstreit will make an appearance.

And why is that? They're ranked #7, are heavy favorites to win the ACC, get to play their toughest opponents at home...The #1 home field advantage in the country, and by the end of the year people will know they have the best QB in the country. I'm not saying they're a lock but I am saying this is the best team VT has ever fielded.

[ QUOTE ]

..The #1 home field advantage in the country,

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold it, just because one publication picks Lane Stadium does not end that arguement. Don't get me wrong, Lane is a state of the art facility and a great place to experience college football, but there are places that have more obnoxious fans (although West Virginia fans may not believe so) and louder stadiums. Gainsville and Baton Rouge come to mind right off the bat.

[ QUOTE ]

i think jeremy king needs a haircut.. lol u see me friday in my throw back roy williams cowboys jersey?

[/ QUOTE ]

You talking to me? It's Keene not King. But I don't think i remember seeing you.

And my hair is actually shorter than what it was.

• 2 weeks later...