Bluefield Jr High

wvhighcountry

I really don't know how they are looking, but I know 2 standouts are Jake Lilly and Marcus Herald but thats pretty much all I know. My step-dad is the Coach up there

He told me he didn't know who made the schedule, but whoever did they have some serious issues..BMS plays 4 games in 14 days

[ QUOTE ]

He told me he didn't know who made the schedule, but whoever did they have some serious issues..BMS plays 4 games in 14 days

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be good for them. Since your stepdad is a coach for them I expect season long updates...

[ QUOTE ]

It'll be good for them. Since your stepdad is a coach for them I expect season long updates...

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright that I can do! I would really watch out for 2 kids though to be a big standout when they get to the high school level! Jake Lilly can open up a few cases of whoop A$$ on people. And Marcus is fast as lightening

"jake lilly can open up a few cases of whoop A$$ on people."

they should move him up to the secondary at the high school.

I played football with his father, jack, so I expect he will eventually provide some real physical play at the high school eventually.