Tazewell 29 Lebanon 13 FINAL

GMan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Saunders is developing into a very good QB. His leadership on and off the field speaks for itself. He is a fine student and as far as his dad , well the apple never falls to far from the tree! Go DAWG! Get healthy and get ready for CC.Continue to lead David! Talk is cheap!

[ QUOTE ]

My prediction is Eric Mcdaniels will be player of the week!

[/ QUOTE ]I think it will be Adam Havens from Montcalm.. i dunno any of his stats, but if they beat a team 54-6 you knows hes gonna have a lot of stats considering he is the only thing they have

[ QUOTE ]

am I the only one it seems like Richlands has already put Grundy in the books and is looking forward to getting a hold of Tazewell? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, I don't see that in this thread. I think Richlands is taking Grundy very seriously.

[ QUOTE ]

hey bigD .. this is kinna off ... but how is ringstaff doin at UVA.. i havent heard a lick on that and i kinna wanna know... thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

He is on the team but he is going to redshirt this season. So maybe next year or later on he can get some playing time.

he didnt make the travelin team ... but as far as i know he'll be number 46 when they play in blacksburg...he was behind adibi in drills... but i havent heard anything in about three or four days... so, thats what i know though

[ QUOTE ]

am I the only one it seems like Richlands has already put Grundy in the books and is looking forward to getting a hold of Tazewell? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

No players have said nething of Tazewell right now, We dont care about them right now they can go beat the best team in the US and we wouldnt care...gotta focus on you boys across the mountain.

yeah ... he was runnin second team in all the LB drills and looked really good ... and to no suprise, he looked huge..lol i got a copy of the film, i may try to upload it on here ... i dunne though

[ QUOTE ]

good possibility... but like i said .. none of that is for sure .. thats all just what i heard last...

did you see that practice they filmed on ESPN?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I saw the practice when ESPN was in Blacksburg and when they showed the LB's, I thought I saw Muncy but I wasn't completely sure it was him.

Yeah what little bit I saw he was in a drill with the rest of the LB's. But for some reason I thought he had a different number instead of 46. But I wasn't paying much attention to numbers, so I guess that was him.