who are state title contenders in division 3?

I don't think enough is known about Grundy right now. It's tough to judge a team off of one Kentucky game. Nobody can really judge how good Clintwood is, either, so it's hard to tell much from that loss.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think enough is known about Grundy right now. It's tough to judge a team off of one Kentucky game. Nobody can really judge how good Clitwood is, either, so it's hard to tell much from that loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clitwood?? LOL isn't it CliNtwood??

[ QUOTE ]

I think the Richlands/Graham game will all but decide the Region IV champs.

[/ QUOTE ]IV means 4. Richlands & Graham are in Region III (3) lol.. i'm taking Latin this year.. Ms. Miller would be proud of me grin.gif

By the time Grundy actually gels as a team it may be to late...I think they have to beat Richlands friday to even make the playoffs myself....just my opinion.

I think it will probably come down to Richlands vs. Liberty Bedford for a trip to state in all honesty.

who are state title contenders in division 3?

it is week 3, the teams that are being mentioned could not make, there is 7 weeks left that is a lot of football left to be played!!! so its hard to say will who will be there!!