STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Well week IV plans on being a Air Battle, with the Abingdon Falcons coming to Ernie Hicks Stadium, The Blues Defense has gained notice by recording three shutouts. Their Offense is beginning to gel. Should be something to see Friday Night with the Falcons Air attack coming into a Stormy Region in Richlands.

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the outside looking in, and at Richlands' schedule, there isn't a team on it that you guys should beat by less than two touchdowns. Of course, you'll have a bad week and someone will play above their heads making it a close game. However, I don't see Richlands losing a regular season game this year and if they do it'll be b/c they beat themselves.

This upcoming week we plan to work on the basics and get better, even the "Crew"(Terry, Sherry, Doc, Gina, Ms Cola, Yours truly and Cynthia), will have to get on sides to make that atmosphere right. oh its just a seating arrangement, we have been so excited we have lost our seats!

Friday Night Football at Ernie Hicks is addictive.

The Fans are getting louder each week and the players are working harder, almost time for another "good" tailgate.

Storm Update! Abingdon Falcons come to Ernie Hicks this Friday with an Air Attack. Someone needs to tell the Falcons to use caution. The Storm is for real and The Falcons are flying into its path.

Fri

Sep 16 Scattered T-Storms

79°/55° 30%

Straight from the Weather Channel, Should hit Ernie Hicks around 7pm. May loan Bighouse to the Offense to use as fullback. He is averaging 35 yards per carry smile.gif

Not since 1987 have the Blues started with three straight shutouts. The Blues finished with seven on the season and were beaten by VHigh in the Region IV championship with Chad King being called out of bounds on the last play of the game. What a year for the Blues!! Week 4 the Blues were beaten by Tazewell---Won't happen this year. The Storm is Here to Stay!!!

[ QUOTE ]

guess after the storm hits the falcon friday night they be on placed on the instinct animals list.

lets see we done:

1) killed the blue devils

2) put the tiger on the intinct lists

3) dryed up the wave

who's next = abingdon falcons!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey genius....dont you mean extinct.

We havent had a Storm report this week from BigD, Guess he is out gathering pertinant information before reporting in. We also have a new Storm Watcher, RHSChamps04. I look forward to his weekly updates as well.

man i still can't believe i had more yards on the night than marcum and also scored a touchdown. well i guess i can't get the big head now but get better each week and play 110% every snap. But best of luck to Grundy in the upcoming weeks and best of wished to Marcum on braking the rushing record

sorry tid bit i graduated from tazewell, now a blue-neck nation member. just kidding if i had graduated from tazewell i would spell dogs (dawgs). your time will come my friend & as the month of sept. winds down tazewell will get what they deserve.

1st up are the falcons, than the g-men, & oh golly it will be your turn!

I had a first date with a Tazewell grad two years ago. She had no problem sitting on the Richlands side rooting against the Bulldogs. She went to the rest of the Richlands games with me too. It was funny that we were sitting behind an older couple and the husband was a Tazewell grad who had been converted to Richlands.

Yeah on the other thread thats what I was saying is that my BLUES do not have to play salem or any of those teams up the way. They just have to beat teams from this area, so who is going to beat them. GRHAM, VA HIGH, TAZ, C-BURG none of these teams will so someone tell me who will beat them. Maybe sombody in the state finals might, but I doubt it.

[ QUOTE ]

We havent had a Storm report this week from BigD, Guess he is out gathering pertinant information before reporting in.

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I have been able to gather, it appears that a FA-18 TORNADO aka: "AIR MANCE" is ready and waiting to intercept the high flying F-16 FALCON out of Abingdon. It should be interesting to see how the Tornado's sheer speed and quick strike abilites counter the superior dogfight capabilites of the Falcon.