Bluefield's JT Powell will be back this week...

Bluefield_Rules

For those wondering I spoke with an extremely solid source today about Powell and he'll be back playing both sides of the ball. He's nearly 100%, but will be wearing a specially made protective knee brace for precautionary reasons only. The brace shouldn't limit his mobility, just provide some extra support to the knee. Overall Bluefield is healthy and hungry for that first victory.

that is good news for bluefield and everyone who loves highschool football that this young man is doing that good. just hope that he stays healthy for the rest of the season and lead the beavers to many victories except for one game left this year against the gmen.

Yeah, JT is definately playing this friday night, I've talked to him and Coach Simon about it. We have no players injured right now, so we'll be able to start against Grudy strong. And JT is ready to get back to playing, that's all the boy talks about, and if it's not that, then he's talking about the upcomming basketball season. lol But i just wanna wish my beavers good luck!