CC VS DAWGS!!!

dawgsrule

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to wish the Carroll County Cavaliers good luck Friday. You all have a tremendously talented team and quite possibly the smartest and hardest working coaching staff in South West Virginia. Keep up the hard work. Go CAVS!!!!!!!

What ever! The game was called totally fair. Besides the refs werent even from carroll, and it wasnt like the game was dependent on a call or anything. The score could have been 28-7 had we not been nice and scored on the last play, we had time and were on like the 2 yard line. Tazewell fought hard and i even thought they would come back and make it real close for a while but our experience just out played your young guys in the last quater. Dont go blaming a game on the refs if it was called fair. Both sides could say there were bad calls but we'd end up haveing about the same number of "bad calls".

hey yall this is goalie and i forgot my password so theres no need to call me goalie went i start spelling wrong. but this game was a good game iv never heard it so loud on the visters side at carroll, and i dont care what yall say its hard to when down here and its not the refs that win or loss it for u, our refs suck just as bad as every one eleses,

[ QUOTE ]

Unlike some people on here......I will hardly ever fuss about the ref's......however, SWD schools beware, not much has changed at Carrol County....AOA ref's or not! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you see why I picked AGAINST the Dogs this week... shocked.gif