Gator Nation and the Vols game 09-17

sandman

Well, well, well, its that time again. Time for all of us Gator faithful to really see what goes with Urban Meyer and Florida. I gotta' tell you, if the Nation blows it this year, "FireUrbanMeyer.com" will be up and running before the Burbon wears off Saturday night. And I just might have to start break out my old forum name and start flaming him. I never like to make a prediction on this game because I am so partisan for me Gators, but I have to think the game will be within one touchdown one way or the other.

It has been my experience that the ACC fans that are the most rude.

Anyway you want Florida to win, the Vols are in front of the Hokies in all the major polls and some of the AP sportswriters feel they owe an apology to the SEC for screwing Auburn last year. I believe that an undefeated SEC Champion is playing in Pasedena (sp?) in January, no matter what.

[ QUOTE ]

Actually UT is ahead of VT in only the coaches poll. The AP and ESPN Power 16 have the Hokies ranked higher. We still want Florida to win though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Technically UT isn't ahead of VT in either of the major polls. The two are tied in the coaches poll at #4, with VT ahead of them in the AP poll.

[ QUOTE ]

It was a road game but LSU was considered to be the Home team since they couldn't play it in Louisana

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter if they were considered the home team, the game was played on the home field of Arizona State. Nearly 100% of the stadium was ASU fans. It was a road game that LSU won at a hostile place against another ranked opponent.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know which is worse...a Gator fan or a Vol fan...is there any way possible both teams could lose this weekend???

[/ QUOTE ] what's worse? most VT fans smirk.gif But I would like to see both teams lose as well