How about them SKINS!!!!!

dawgsrule

[ QUOTE ]

the cowboys def did nothing this past sunday, i belive the skins will prevail 20-17

GO DAWGS!!!!

GO SKINS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, the boys went to San Diego, beat a superbowl hopeful team, and drew bledsoe played outstanding.

that is something.

I'm thrilled to death that my Cowboys went to SD and won but the Chargers were missing a huge component of their offense in Antonio Gates. That for me takes away some of the excitment of the win. But if we come out and pound the hated Skins, then we can talk.

Glad to see im not the only cowboys fan on here!! seemed like all the people who thought "they are SOO AWESOME" in the early/mid 90's....jumped off the bandwagon over the years....*sigh* but im still here!! lol

Bledsoe will do fine, he's a conservative Qb, playing in a conservative offense. The Cowboys will make the playoffs, although..they won't make it to the big game, they're going to make it alot harder for some other potential superbowl teams.

[ QUOTE ]

Glad to see im not the only cowboys fan on here!! seemed like all the people who thought "they are SOO AWESOME" in the early/mid 90's....jumped off the bandwagon over the years....*sigh* but im still here!! lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll always be considered a cowboys fan till death

For all the Cowboys fans who jumped back on the horse wagon last week after their first win:

HOW ABOUT THOSE 'SKINS MONDAY NIGHT!?!?!?!? grin.gif

Santana Moss is the man. And what a hit by Sean Taylor to cause that one incompletion. What a game and what a comeback.

I've been a diehard 'Skins fan since the days of Theissman, Rypien, Clark, Monk, Riggins, and all the greats. Cowboys/Redskins is definitely the greatest rivalry in all of sports and I'm glad the Skins finally took the win. If you're a Redskins fan, it's a given that you hate the Cowboys and vice versa.

I'd like to see them more solid in the QB position though, but Brunell has done a decent job so far this season. Ramsey hasn't been able to cut the mustard obviously though.

Campbell had good stats while at Auburn, maybe he might be the future, who knows.

The lack of a good QB to orchestrate the offense has hurt them a lot, but their stellar defense keeps on trucking. I just hope they keep winning.

[ QUOTE ]

For all the Cowboys fans who jumped back on the horse wagon last week after their first win:

HOW ABOUT THOSE 'SKINS MONDAY NIGHT!?!?!?!? grin.gif

Santana Moss is the man. And what a hit by Sean Taylor to cause that one incompletion. What a game and what a comeback.

I've been a diehard 'Skins fan since the days of Theissman, Rypien, Clark, Monk, Riggins, and all the greats. Cowboys/Redskins is definitely the greatest rivalry in all of sports and I'm glad the Skins finally took the win. If you're a Redskins fan, it's a given that you hate the Cowboys and vice versa.

I'd like to see them more solid in the QB position though, but Brunell has done a decent job so far this season. Ramsey hasn't been able to cut the mustard obviously though.

Campbell had good stats while at Auburn, maybe he might be the future, who knows.

The lack of a good QB to orchestrate the offense has hurt them a lot, but their stellar defense keeps on trucking. I just hope they keep winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess me and you are some of the few whom have stayed around and dealt with this crap for the past 13 years! What a big win tonight and a nice 4th quarter performance by Brunell.

Our defense will keep us in the game and I feel confident that we can win 10 games if we average around 17 points a game on offense...Greg Williams D is just that good.

thanks man

its funny when i started this post that all people wanted to do was talk about the boys? then after the skins upset the boys like i said they would do everyone jumps in here and talks about the skins why couldt u tlk before the game?

WAY TO GO SKINS!!!!

play calling was horrible for the cowboys on both sides of the ball the last 5 min...

how can you be 2nd and 4 after Jones just picked up 6 on first down, with the lead...under 3 min to play and go to the air??? I knew as soon as they made that boneheaded call they were going to blow it...they had Washington eating up time outs and threw the ball...why? they stopped the clock short of the 2 min warning, let washington keep the time out, and ended up punting...amazing they can screw that up like that.

and oh let's see...you JUST got lit up in a cover two deep letting Moss run right up the seam so yeah...probably a great idea to go right back to that same defense...they don't have the balls to run that play two times right? No need to put any pressure on the QB, we'll just rush the down linemen...yeah great idea.

You know even in little league they tell you to not let the WR get behind you in that sort of situation...keep them in front of you...not like Williams is an All Pro or anything ya know? Someone should tell him this stuff...

That game made me very angry....lol