poll:ban umbrellas from high school football

hamil76

RHS or MV  

1. 1. RHS or MV

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT UMBRELLAS AT FOOTBALL GAMES? IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD BE BANNED. THE BLOCK MANY PEOPLES VIEW AND ARE UNSAFE. THEY HIT PEOPLE IN THE HEAD POKE PEOPLES EYES MAINLY KIDS. THATS WHY THEY MAKE PONCHO'S AND RAINCOATS. THEY HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM MANY OTHER HIGHER LEVEL SPORTS. I THINK HIGH SCHOOL SHOULD ALSO.

Here's my poll...

How many people think games shouldn't be played at "stadiums" that won't seat the number of kids on a short bus???

The reason they are banned from "higher level sports" is because seats are "assigned" and the cost of tickets to view the events. If your view is blocked at a high school game you have ample opportunity to MOVE to a seat where you can see. At the "higher level sport" events, you don't have the choice of moving.

[ QUOTE ]

If your view is blocked at a high school game you have ample opportunity to MOVE to a seat where you can see

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually about half the seats on the Richlands home side are assigned to season ticket holders. I myself don't have season tickets because the seat I've been in for three years is fair game. I just make sure I get the early enough to claim it.

I'm in favor of banning umbrellas as well as those chair back things that crowd the legs of the person behind you.

Its only RAIN people. None of us are made of sugar are we? Of course, they make poncho's and rain jackets. Plenty of alternatives to umbrellas (I hate when it quits raining and people turn 'em over to let the water run off before closing them; you get more wet from that than the actual rainfall).

i think we can close this poll umbrellas win!!! i really think it depends on the umprellas size and were they are set at. if its in the front then go to the back if in the back i dont really care im in the front.