Playoffs for castlewood

bluedevil97

So you are saying that Rye Cove wont be a Twin Valley. Twin Valley was Horrible. They looked like a team that would win a few games but thats why you play the game. Another thing Twin Valley play calling and the pa announcer are all on the same page they both suck. I take it that the announces son was logan shortridge. It was easy to figure out, they need to get that announce off the pa and fast.

For someone to be from or to pull for Castlewood you sure are hung up on Twin Valley a whole lot. Makes you wonder...if you know what I mean!

You need to concern yourself with the Blue Devils and their future.

The more you put TV down the worse Castlewood looks...but hey...I'm sure you know that.

All I do is tell the truth because all I heard all week was how Twin Valley was going to wip us. Then found out about the quote from the head coach in the paper so who looks bad. Anyway you need to talk to your own fans as well because being on the same side you hear alot worse things tward your own team.

Castlewood has came a long way since last year and I'd love to see the proud tradition there come back strong. Congratulations for what you've done so far, hopefully your program will keep getting stronger and more kids will take interest.