Abingdon V.S Tazewell

vanover

We're not done yet. Abingdon is at the Tazewell 20 yard line with 2:26 to go. This could get interesting.

Tazewell just put its first team defense back in.

It's still a 40-24 Tazewell lead.

just for one touchdown score, tazewell's jv was in then they put the varsity back in. overall, we didnt give up and we will build from that. there is still a chance for us to go to the playoffs. so were not quiting.

I was there and I know that there weren't many, if any defensive changes made for Tazwell all night. It ended up being a good game. I was about to fall asleep at half time, but perked up in the 4th quarter. And those stats of Taz. vs. AHS that some people posted earlier, they weren't right. AHS has a lot better record against Taz than was led on. Just wanted to get that out in the open. Be safe guys and girls.

P.s. Tazwell has a great running game. I was impressed. Looked like they ran a lot of scissors or something. Had me trying to find the ball all night. Good game guys.

Guest old_school

Tazewell finally made some changes in their running game. If they had done the same thing against Carroll that game may have been different. They will still be hard pressed to score on Richlands. Should be interesting. For some reason the Tazewell/Richlands game always has some twist in it. Good job Tazewell!

Nah, they just ran the same play, which I take all fault for. Every time I did something wrong, to allow them to get to the second level. If any reason we lost, I take most of it. I have a question thought: Was his arm really going foward that one play? I thought the funniest thing was our O outplayed our D, but I can't wait until we actually have both going all out.

actually, the record that was posted was against swd teams since 2000 or so, in reference to 1 of the posts made - and lets be honest, ahs might have beaten taze 2 or 3 times in the 90s - so that is a bad record.....i am glad to hear it was a good game, and maybe if ahs keeps playing physical, they will eventually make a name for themselves-----they might want to balance things out a bit - i read that they av'g.d less than 3 ypc - but they obviously can chuck it