The Official Week 6 Prediction Thread

Bluefield_Rules

this game is not going to be a 28-21 zach i know its bad to say abingdon is goign to lose even though ur on abingdon but u need to face the facts ya;ll don't give the right people the ball at the time u all should so unless we mess up terribly bad honaker will pull away with this one

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I going with Craig. I've seen Bland's D (granted it was last year) and they aren't gonna stop Hancock. Craig gets at least 250 on the ground and wins 34-12. Just my opinion. Bland beat Twin Valley (a team that lost to GBC!) by only 7. They're problems with that.

James Monroe 37 Wyoming East 12-Don't look for James Monroe to repeat the mistakes that nearly caused an upset at East last year. W.E. is a very hated team by James Monroe, and the Mav's would love nothing more than to humiliate them tommorrow, and have the better athletes to do it with. Look for a very physical game.

Graham 25 Bluefield 17-I haven't seem any major changes in these 2 teams since the start of the season, the only thing that has become obvious is Bluefield's turnover problem, which they had best get corrected before playing what has to be an angry Graham team after last week.

Nitro 35, Princeton 21-I have several friends from Princeton that will be sore if I'm right, but I really believe the Princeton will struggle defensively tommorrow night. It will be a huge win if Princeton can somehow pull it off.

Richlands 37 Tazewell 0-When I see someone score on Tazewell, I'll start predicting people to do that. After having seen Tazewell's offense, or lack thereof, I'll be surprised if Richland's recent trend stops this week.

Narrows 28, Grayson Co. 13-Narrows continues to make gradual improvements.

i completely agree..we should have blown twin valley out of the water...but we had almost half the starters out because of cramps..and ill admit it we made all kinds of mistakes, but we have made adjustments and we are gunning for Craig County and were ready for hancock...but well find out for sure tommorrow night

Richlands 34 Tazewell 0

Bluefield 21 Graham 7

Hurley 42 Big Creek 24

Montcalm 15 Pocahontas 20

Patrick Co. 31 Galax 14

Nitro 28 Princeton 42

Rural Retreat 28 George Wythe 24

Craig Co. 35 Bland Co. 20

Grayson Co. 14 Narrows 27

Haysi 50 Twin Valley 20

[ QUOTE ]

Even if we do lose what the hell its just for fun!!

03d.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Well with an attitude like that you are probably right. The guy who thinks he can and the guy who thinks he cannot are both CORRECT.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell 20

Richlands 13

lol ... jk tongue.gif

Richlands wins with Tazewell scoring ... 27-7

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands- 30

Tazewell- 3

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we got the closest predictions on those? smirk.gif