#9 Louisville gets exposed...

Bluefield_Rules

they'll still rebound and win the Big East..mark my words, they are a good solid team, not a GREAT team, they were just over looking todays game and SF snuck up on em and kicked em in the balls but they will rebound and run the rest of the table in the BE

[ QUOTE ]

theres still no doubt i think they'll go 9-1 and win the big east and be back in the top 10 by the end of the season

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they've seen the last of the top-10 for a long time.

Nah, top-10 teams don't lose to unranked directional schools 45-whatever. They'll be lucky to stay in the top-25.

As far as the BCS goes, it's just a matter of time before the Big East loses it's auto-bid.

[ QUOTE ]

As far as the BCS goes, it's just a matter of time before the Big East loses it's auto-bid.

[/ QUOTE ]i thought thats what they went out and got louisville for.. so they wouldn't lost it frown.gif

The Big East has some potential. Louisville has fielded decent teams for a while now, UCONN has a ton of potential (I think the ACC should've grabbed them rather than BC), There is no reason PITT shouldn't win, and WVU has been very good at times.

Of those teams though, only PITT could rely on in state talent. KY, CT, and WV just aren't big enough/have enough talent to sustain a top-10 caliber team every year.

Of course the real reason the Big East is going nowhere is the basketball only schools. If the football schools don't form the BABE (Break away Big East) they'll just become another group of mid-majors.