How about the Honaker and Haysi game

The_Bdd_Best

I watched the game it wasn't good the first half which ended 7-3 Honaker favor. Honaker's D made some good stands in the second half and Haysi D stepped it up also. Haysi receivers done a great job getting the ball when thrown into what looked like busted plays congrats to them. I have to say congrats to the whole Honaker team for going into Sandlick and winning against the football team and the refs. Several really bad calls made by the refs which 1 was called for 12 men on the field during a timeout and a holding call by the same ref after the play was over and the players were in the huddle. The same ref left the running back get hit 3 steps out of bounds and stand and look at him and the ref from opposite side of the field came over and thru the flat for a late hit.

I watched the film, and it looked like cheap shots were giving, espiscially one instance when you can clearly see he uppercuts a WR.... But it looked like a good game, #62 for Haysi did good at the begginning. Can't wait until tommorrow to go against Honaker

I feel like we can get back on track this week against Honaker. They have a decent team, but I don't think they can match our speed. Bailey will have at least 3 td's-no one on their team can cover him. I really feel like if we win this one we can go 7-3. smell you later!!!!!

Who is #62 from Haysi, and is he consistent? The first couple of plays he was really blowing up the plays in the backfield. So is there anyone else in the district to compete with Honaker now for BDD?