This just in, UT looks like crap...

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice comeback win for the Vols tonight. That will keep the Hokies in a safe place at #3.

Also, during the timeout either in overtime or end of the 4th did anybody else see ol Matt McGolthin standing there with his helmet off listening in the UT defensive huddle. He was #68.

[ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else notice that the guy going in motion on that flea-flicker play that led to LSU's second TD was clearly moving forward when the ball was snapped?

[/ QUOTE ] What about the holding /mugging of an LSU DT right in front of an offical on UT's game winning drive??????????

[ QUOTE ]

Nah, The SEC is the stronger conference overall. I just don't want their officials doing any more VT games like last year against USC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I can accept that.

You want to know a secret, Mark May may have jinxed Tech on Saturday night. On that recap show that he works with Holtz, he predicted that VPI would be the opposition to USC in the Rose Bowl.

Mark May is an idiot. When Trev Alberts picked the Hokies to win the national title on ESPN's preseason show May blasted him calling the Hokies overrated "again." So I don't want May, or Lou Holtz, jumping on the bandwagon now. Apparently though, both are... smirk.gif

Speaking of Holtz, how the heck does that man keep the job he has? He's horrible and does nothing but ramble, most of which is about Notre Dame. ESPN had better bring someone else in there soon b/c the country cannot take much more of Holtz's incoherent babble...

Well because he's Lou Holtz of course.

Yes Mark May is an idiot. I have paid no attention to anything he has to say since the "Cheap Suit" comment a few years ago. I really, really wish he would pull a Trev and get himself fired.

auburn = sec virginia tech = acc sugar bowl win = (ed) auburn ... SEC smile.gif just kiddin it was last year don't matter anyway

Its Bluefield_rules fault LSU lost lol makin this thread about how UT sucks, he jinxed lsu wink.gif

Whos that new RB auburn has? From what i've seen he isn't that good... did anyone else hear them talking on the first college gameday about him being better than ronnie brown and carnell williams? HAHA!