RR vs. GW

bigorange_66

g.w. tightens up the hogo race winning 27-21. wasnt the game friday when you all palyed northwood a whole closer than the score??? thi will not keep you all out of the playoffs i still think you all will make regional game but im not so sure who you will be playing...... at first i thought ji burton was a lock but my hurly rebels finally decided to use our talent!!

I feel like it should be a good close ball game.

However I don't think I would want to play GW after losing, again to Lebanon! If GW's athletes show up to play and they play smart fundamental football I don't see many teams in the Hogo playing with them. On that note I'm pulling for RR but my gut tells me GW. GW 26 RR 13

I will take RR 28-20. However GW needs this game much more. If they lose than it will be almost impossible to win the district and then a very tough challenge in making the playoffs. RR on the other hand could easily make the playoffs without winning the district and could still probably be the #1 seed. That is the beauty of being in Division 1 instead of Division 2.

hey, rebel4life next time you post something spell check it. My head started to hurt trying to read your garble. Also I almost choked when I seen you r last comment about hurley, I didn't even know they had a team. And to all you skanks that think we are going to get beat open your eyes their is not going to be any second rate team beat the rockin roons on any friday night.

well lets see abingdon now has 2 wins on the season... p.h. which i know abingdon is double the size of and john battle which abingdon is about 2 students less than been double of battle. tonight they pick on another single a school.......whoops they got picked on

My gosh you all play these little schools, then brag brag brag you all will get what is coming to you and it won't be soon enough for me... You keep your first string in the whole game so you can run up the score on everybody. Go to another division and see what happens. wink.gif