Fantasy Football, draft of Top Flite's roster...

Bluefield_Rules

Since Top Flite has said that he wants out the best thing to do is divide up his roster. Each member of the league will get to pick one player from his roster to add to their own. The fairest way to do this is go in reverse order of the standings, so the draft order is as follows.

1. Soul

2. Beaver_Blitz

3. beaverbaseball

4. Cavs

5. Grundy10

6. Grundy88

7. Kelly Underdogs

8. beaver55 (He'll be unable to be involved for personal reasons.)

9. Total's terror

Now what you should do if you're in the league is rank the players on his roster that you would like to have. The lower on the list you are the more players you should rank. So total for instance should rank nine players since he'll have the ninth pick.

Everyone has until Friday evening at 5pm to list the players they would like to have. If you haven't done such by that time then you'll be skipped and moved to the last pick regardless of where you were originally. Furthermore, if don't rank enough players and the players that you did rank have all been taken before your pick you'll be skipped over as well. So make your rank enough players from the roster depending on your draft slot.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first, i don't think we should just drop his team... but Top Flite wanted to be a smart a$$ and say that he wanted out since he got caught.

but i got a couple questions.

do we have to drop players in order to add?

what if everyone doesn't post here... say, only 7 people post their draft picks? what then... do i get the 7th pick?

and there are 15 players on a team, meaning there would be more then 1 round for the draft... wouldn't we go in reverse order for round 2 (meaning that i would get pick #9 and 10)?

1. If you have a full roster then obviously you'll have to drop a player in order to add.

2. Those that do not respond by the deadline will be skipped over, so yes you can move up in the draft order.

3. After I see how many participate in the draft then I'll make a decision on possible second round. At this point though, don't expect a "second" round. If one would occur though, it would be in the reverse order that you mentioned.

crap... well, i'll have to see how it goes... 'cuz i can't really say that i see anyone on my roster that i'd want to drop for his 9th player.

I'M OPEN FOR DRAFT TRADES...

i'll offer 1 or 2 of the following for the #1 or #2 pick: K. Collins, J. Porter, B. Lloyd, S. Davis, T. Gonzalez, M. Hasselback, N. Burleson, K. Jones, R. Brown, R. Williams, T. Bell

COMMISH... can I do that?

ummmm...... they weren't on the list. i'll maybe give you 2 of the ones listed. you can't ever have to many RB's, but i think i'm pretty good there, so i'm going after Holt. WR is my only weak spot (i think).

eh, i'll pass... i'm pretty set as i am. normally, Priest is off the chain - but LJ is taking a few points here and there and in the end, both LT and Westbrook will do better (which is why that's who you want). i'd just like to try and get Holt.

[ QUOTE ]

but Top Flite wanted to be a smart a$$ and say that he wanted out since he got caught.

[/ QUOTE ]i was bein a smart a$$??? how ?? i said drop me.. thats it.. and you all was taking it all too seriously... just like you are doing now.. i said drop me so i could be out of it, not so you can post in another thread stupid crap about me

just trying to sure up this draft thing... here is what i've got with orders and who they want. there are a lot of NO RESPONSE, so i've posted over there and emailed the league about this... because we want this to be fair and don't wanna hear no bitching about they didn't know.

1. Soul - NO RESPONSE?

2. total (via trade) - T. Holt

3. beaverbaseball - D. Bledsoe

4. Cavs - NO RESPONSE?

5. Grundy10 - P. Holmes (awesome pick at the 5 spot if this holds up)

6. Grundy88 - NO RESPONSE?

7. Kelly Underdogs - NO RESPONSE?

8. beaver55 (He'll be unable to be involved for personal reasons.)

9. Hard Times (via trade) - ?

10. total - T. Houshmandzadeh, then A. Randle El, then Tampa defense, then R. McMichael, then Vick

11. beaver55 - ?

12. Kelly Underdogs - ?

... etc...

i traded away Lloyd and Brown to BR in exchange for his #2 spot in the draft... which i'll take Holt (if he's there)

my other picks, at the 10 spot... is if there is a 2nd round... which it seems that there will be if nobody puts in their picks? and the way i did it, i was saying T. Houshmandzadeh is my 1st choice at the 10 spot if he's available, then A. Randle El if avail, then Tampa defense if avail, then R. McMichael if avail, then Vick if avail... that's my preference order, not the ones to give to me.