Well, it's almost here!!!!!!!

MavsRock

Who would've thought that the last WVU-VA Tech game would be between 2 undefeated teams. I believe this will be a classic, and regret that I have to work Saturday, but you'd better believe I'll record this one. West Virginia 31, Virginia Tech 24 2OT!!!!

Man you're an idiot. I know you're a Tech fan and all.. but what you don't realize is how much different of a team Tech is away from Lane Stadium. I mean they BARELY got by N.C. St., who by the way lost to UNC last week. Though I still think Tech will squeak by with a victory, it isn't going to come easy, and I think just about everyone on this board will agree to that. No matter if you like it or not, the crowd noise will be a factor too. It gets loud at Lane, but it doesn't get loud when Tech has the ball, and that's what will happen Saturday. I wouldn't be surprised at all if WVU won, but like I said the chances of that happening are very slim (and none of this information came from Mark May). My point is be realistic, buddy.

Yeah he layed down a real superior smackdown. Boy am I just speechless. The only point I was trying to get across was that his prediction wasn't in any way, shape, or form realistic (I even admitted I think Tech will win in case you missed that because you were just trying to think of a very intimidating message board "smackdown"). As I am sure most everyone on this board is tired of all the trash talk, even though most of it is about WVU and their fans. You try to defend yourself to a certain extent but then when the national media (i.e. Mark May) say the same kind of stuff that you morons on here do then you just have to move on and let the game be played. I'm sure you all feel such great satisfaction for being the superior message board "debaters" on here, bashing all the WVU fans and other West Virginians just to follow typical stereotypes and to make yourself feel superior to your neighboring state to enhance your already arrogant ego. Most of you really need a new hobby with all the time you spend on this site.

That is a realistic prediction. It was not intended as a "Smackdown" at all. It's just my opinion. I do not believe this game will in any way, shape or form be a close one.

And BTW, VT will have no problem with the crowd noise. WVU won't be allowed to blast music at the hokie sideline this year so noise won't be a factor.

hey, lets get one thing straight here, the wife can leave me and she can have everything except my guns and my porsche...lol besides Rules, i told ya at the game how i keep her happy...hahahhaha...she knws which side her bread is buttered on...

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, I'm really going to enjoy coming back to the boards on Sunday and rubbing defeat in the face of WVU fans. Maybe now you'll understand that you have a mediocre program.

[/ QUOTE ]

WVU has beaten tech 2 out of the last 3 years. If WVU is so mediocre, then where exactly does that leave tech?