Bluefield 47, Shady Spring 7--FINAL

beaverball

In my opinion bluefield seemed more of a threat in the playoffs early in the season, for some reason despite their more recent success they seem to be more a youthful team with much potential for '06.

I guess the reasoning in that is because of all the youth they have in the game that bode very well for '06 and '07. Not to write off '05 but, only an observation after seeing the underclassmen making so many plays more and more.

They still have 3 games to earn the playoffs and as mentioned perhaps 5 - 4 might earn a top 16 ranking as all 3 remaining teams are top 10, mount view has 1 defeat, herbert hoover 1, and the mavericks should travel to bluefield 9 - 0 and top 3 at least.

Mount view will likely be the hardest team for bluefield because they equal bluefield's speed and will key on # 3, herbert hoover might be as hard a game though as it's at herbert hoover and the mavericks will be a formidable team.

Shady spring played hard and didn't quit and were competitive early. They also have a very youthful team and respectable size. They should be much more competitive in aa in '06 and '07.

Bluefield should still go back the opposite direction on some end arounds or reverses.

Their d is certainly doing well as of late, mount view's o will be hard to defend, in my opinion the key is with the d line, penetration and hounding their qb will be the best thing they can do to contain them.

Mount view will play very hard, and with bluefield being youthful the other key is them playing harder and being very physical themselves.

Congrats to shady spring, and also to bluefield on their recent success.

God bless!!!