Y does nobody show independence no respect?????

cam_blev

And if they beat liberty and wyoming (ohh ya wyoming is jus a passin team and we can shut down in the air) we be good enough to talk about

i mean we have lost 3 games by a combined 12 pnts and now or offense is actualy scorin

you held Westside's RB to 40 yrds or whatever it was you said, because in the first half you guys decided to put on one to many hits after the play went dead and broke the kids ankle, had our RB got to play the whole game he'd got more yrds than he did and i would go as far as to say that WS would have one with him in the game too

Indy gets no respect because they flat out are no good

there first win came against Westside, that's sad, that's not only sad, that's bad

i actually believe Indy will lose to Liberty ® and WE thus not making the top anything...

b4 we playede indy I would have laughed at you, but now I dont know what to expect, I mean, come on, Indy beat us. But the only reason they did was because of 2 interceptions witch turned into 16 points, so if we was to stop turning over the ball so much then we might have beat James Monroe in that game we had 6 fumbles that was lost and they were turned into 26 points for the Mavs. I know that you are probably saying, the score was 40-6 but without those fumbles the score would have been 14-6 and a big momentum booster for us, so who knows what would have happend, but tonight without those int's we would have WON. Plain and Simple. <font color="red"> </font> grin.gif

WE didn't lose because of two

INT's. We lost because the offensive coach couldn't call a play at the goalline to score. Do not blame your QB. Blame your offensive coordinator. Liberty moved the ball at will the second half, the coach laid an egg. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.