Bluefields future

mavsgrad

Best Bluefield team???  

1. 1. Best Bluefield team???

please weir fan do not speak for everyone on this board. no matter who jm plays or does not play how strong or not their schedule is the fact remains that they are undefeated. that does not mean that they will stay that way but does not mean that they will not. also it does not mean that they could not defeat beaver or weir for that matter. no matter what is on paper and how your team has played so far this season on any given day anyone can be beaten. weither or not you dont like jm or not they are just like you undefeated until someone beats them on the field.

myself i think that when someone continues to put down one school for their schedule or record it sounds like to me that they are jealous of something that the school has which is pride in their team school and support of their fans. now i dont know anything at all about weir but if all the weir fans are like you then i feel sorry for them because no one is better or above anyone on this planet.we are all the same. you put your pants on like everyone else does. if you are wanting respect from others then you need to show a little respect for others on this board. not continually put down people and teams because as you feel they are not as good as weir. as far as for me i give jm the respect that they deserve right now for their record. they still have to go on the field a play the game just like weir.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone thinks James Monroe is sorry. The boys work as hard as anyone else to play the game. They dont need classless immature adults to put them down. I was at the Weir-JM game last year. Their fans were arrogant, their coaches were classless, I wont talk about the boys, because they only follow their leaders, which showed their true colors after the Bluefield game. Yall may have a good team in Weir, but you have no class.

Why would I be jealous of JM? Please enlighten me. Weir has SIX state football titles and a great shot to make that seven this year. JM has yet to win, or even get to play for a state title. I've said this before, respect is earned and JM has done NOTHING to earn my respect. You call me a classless adult, and while I am an adult I only graduated a little over a year ago from HS. Not all of Weir's coach's were classless either. The ones that were are no longer w/ the program. I find it funny that you trash us about what happened w/ the Bluefield game, yet EVERY JM fan I saw at that game was on Weir's side cheering for the Red Riders b/c of the envy they have towards the Beavers. Don't talk about Weir either. I talked to a few JM fans while I was standing along the fence, and they acted like we didn't have a chance. After we threw about 3 TD passes in a row within the first 10 minutes of the game, they walked away and weren't too happy. I am proud of being raised in Weirton and I would much rather live there than Lindside!

I don't believe one JM fan told you we were going to beat Weir. Like Judge Judy says, "I wouldn't believe you if your tongue was notorized". You seem to have an obsession with JM. I don't know why, but you do.

Please stop telling us how great Weir is, we have all heard it before. I know we haven't won any championships, but does that mean we can't get on these boards. If that's the rules, then we'll stay off.

JM is not looking for respect from you. You don't have any for yourself, so I wouldn't expect any from you.

The best thing for you to do is, just don't pay any attention to our posts. That way you won't get upset, and we'll be better off too....

I was not going to pay any attention to what you had to say until this thread was started and you started trashing Bluefield. Now I don't like Blufield, but I sure have a lot of respect for them b/c they are one of the best football programs in the state. You guys envy their football program, and I've heard this said by people from Bluefield. We will see come playoff time and then the excuses will be a dime a dozen. Just make sure noone gets kicked off the team, b/c you used that one last year!

well you are a adult then if you have graduated from highschool and as far as what you should be jealous of jm for maybe it is the support that the team gets from their fans and the fact that even though they have not won a state title they still are a good team. no matter who they play. you still have to go on the field and play the game. just because you are only out of highschool a little over a year now you cannot use the excuse well i am not a adult and not responsible for what you say or your actions. once out of school you are a adult as far as the legal system is. but as for me your attitude toward others suggest that you do have a lot of growing up to do. yes jm has not won a title like you but still deserves the respect for the fact that every game they go out on the field and give it their best no matter what. that earns respect in my book.

I never said I shouldn't be responsible for what I am saying, but you're acting like I'm some old guy and I'm not. I support Weir football b/c that's where I played in HS and a lot of my good friends still play on the team. I never had a problem w/ JM, and honestly didn't know a whole lot about them until last year. Their fans, whether you believe it or not, thought they were going to walk all over everyone. They don't respect Bluefield and their program is one of the best in the state so why should someone give them respect as a football team?

QUOTE:

I was not going to pay any attention to what you had to say until this thread was started and you started trashing Bluefield.

----------------

When did I start trashing Bluefield????

Personally I think this thread has gone on long enough. It has basically been watered down to back and forth bickering. I'm hoping one of the mods will do us all a favor and lock it.