I'm going to do the unthinkable on Saturday...

I'll be rooting for Notre Lame, some which makes me sick to my stomach. However, a ND win would help the Hokies so for that reason, and that reason only, I'll be rooting for the Irish.

Honestly, I'd love to see Tech face USC in a bowl game. However, I don't think Texas is going to lose. I don't want it coming down to three undefeated teams and a stupid BS computer deciding which two teams to place in a MNC.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll be rooting for them as well. I really don't think they can pull it off though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do. It'll be a shootout though. USC's defense has been suspect all season, especially the pass defense. Notre Lame's passing attack with Weis has been outstanding thus far. Weis, who I do respect, is a great football mind and has had two weeks to prepare for this one. The Irish will have something new up their sleeve this weekend for the USC defense.

I think they can...both teams will score alot and which ever defense does to best well they will win of course but give them more offensive time and therefore more points. HIGH scoring game though IMO.

I don't know about that BigD. And I don't care about VT being #1 in the BCS or any place else right now b/c it means nothing. Yes, it would be nice to secure the school's first ever #1 national ranking, but that isn't the goal. I'll settle for being top two in the last BCS poll and earning #1 on the field come January in Cali.

[ QUOTE ]

Texas may be #1 in the voter polls but according to ESPN Tech would be ahead of them in the BCS standings.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO WAY THATS HAPPENING....Texas has proved most of you wrong by winning the "big game" against OU and OH YEAH they beat OSU too....hmm......they have 3 or 4 more ranked teams left on their schedule....that WONT happen...you have FSU in front of Texas....wtf?????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Texas may be #1 in the voter polls but according to ESPN Tech would be ahead of them in the BCS standings.

[/ QUOTE ]

NO WAY THATS HAPPENING....Texas has proved most of you wrong by winning the "big game" against OU and OH YEAH they beat OSU too....hmm......they have 3 or 4 more ranked teams left on their schedule....that WONT happen...you have FSU in front of Texas....wtf?????

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I don't have FSU in front of Texas. ESPN does. They project Texas to be #4 when the BCS standings come out Monday.

Texas has #24 Colorado, and #13 Texas Tech remaining.

[ QUOTE ]

The Catholics may not believe in birth control, but the condoms cover this one easily...

[/ QUOTE ]

**Alright goalie, you know I have to delete that. Funny as it may be**