GRAHAM/TAZEWELL SCORE UPDATE

Nessa0714

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

sorry nessa the td for henry was a 80 yard run up the tazewell sideline for the td.

[/ QUOTE ] my bad, thats what Larry Hypes said on the radio, i didnt mean to take anything away from him. i wouldnt do that... it was a good game, and tazewell should have won too i think coach wyatt needs to give the boys some more conditioning tho. teach em how to play hard through the 4th. thats what kills em everytime

np problem nessa about that i know you were not knocking henry. and i know that the radio does not always get it right so it is cool. i was not trying to be hateful or anything like that. just giving him credit for the run lol. and yes tazewell played a wonderful game until the 4th quarter. but i dont think it was as much conditioning as the fact that it is hard to score when you only have the ball for around 5 plays the whole quarter and 2 of them were in the last 10 sec of the game. that makes it very tough to score.

tazewell has a fine team but i think that this day graham decided that they wanted it more in the 4th quarter than tazewell and maybe tazewell thought they had it won.. maybe but i dont know only the kids know what they were thinking going into the 4th quarter.