GRAHAM/TAZEWELL SCORE UPDATE

Nessa0714

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is playing injured, i guess. he hurt his leg and can't hardly run, but they have had him in a little bit... not sure whether or not to see him in the second half.. i hope hes doing better and will get to play this will hurt tazewell. hes the leading rusher in the district im pretty sure. we have tj rasnick out too, hes a freshmen, but hes good. not a good weekend to have our players out, huh?

Eric Mcdaniel picks up first down for bulldogs. 11 yard run on the graham 30 yard line, so maybe he is getting in there some. 4th down for bulldogs 9 yards to go, Jeremy Jones kicks field goal, and its good

Tazewell-10 Graham-7

[ QUOTE ]

Time remaining?

Workman is looking good at QB for Graham... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yeah, graham is playing good with what they got. they are playing their running plays through, and getting good yardage.

Tazewell up 17-10 with 2:54 (or so) on the clock...by the time it got to 1:54 the game was over and they were down by 8...unreal. Saunders threw a perfect pass that should have gone for a TD only to hit the kid in the hands and pop back over his head for a Graham INT...hard way for T-Town to drop this game, I thought they played really good football, even in the 4th...it was just a freakish play...it's what makes the game so great...you just never know.

congrats to Graham on the win...way to hang in there and come from behind.

hey man i was there tazewell sacked the quaterback for a safety. So dont run ur mouth when i was not starting anything!! I gave graham there props. So dont start something!!! I hate smartasses!!!!

No you said you couldn't play Graham and the refs. That is giving props on nothing. Besides you ever heard of foward progress? When the QB was hit, he was at the two, and his knee was down at the 1. No one made Drew Walker choke on a toudchdown pass. No one on Tazewell tackled Robert Henry in the 4th quarter. There are lots of reasons you lost, but the refs are not one of them. You hate smartasses? I hate sore losers. Guess we are even, except we won and you lost.