Chilhowie -- George Wythe

ChilhowieWahoo

Chlhowie has a tough road ahead the next 3 weeks. They could go 3-0 or 0-3? I feel like they should however win 1 of the 3 beating a very tough Northwood, and loseing to both of the Wythe Co. teams. If they some how beat GW I think they might run the table. Thats going to be hard to do at Wytheville however. Maroons have to much talent to lose this late in the regular season. Playoffs might be another story? GW 27 Chilhowie 14

Davis is fine. He has practiced all week and will be his usual self Friday night. Between him and Sisti and Smith up the middle, they should be 100%. How about your player that has an ulcer or something like that. I heard a little about it. Is he doing okay? I am more worried about his condition than him not playing in the game. This is rare for his age, isn't it?

I really don't know the status of Grinstead but he has not played for several weeks. It is a shame having stomach problems at such a young age. He is probally the fastest player Chilhowie has and is missed. Lewis and Walker are doing a great job and picking up the slack. I think Chilhowie will make a game of it if no turnovers........Go Warriors !!!!!!!! Chilhowie 20 GW 19

Congratulations to GW .....Just got back from game and I was immpressed with GW defense and like you say the two goal line stands in first half broke Chilhowie's back. Davis is also the real deal......hope Chilhowie picks it back up and maybe a chance for a rematch in playoffs