Top 10 backs right now in the SWVA....

VaKnight

this is in no order but in the SWD b/c that about all i see but willie yates, marcum, grahams back cant remimber th name and riclands back, amontrout, marcums backup, singlton, tazwells back, JR Barr, JT Tuner. just a bit carroll biased.

Dang goalie...That is a little biased..

But mine is also!!!

Ill go with (and no paticular order)

Willie Yates CC

Garon Marcum Grundy

Robert Henry Graham

that kid from bassett

Im not sure about the rest...since im not playing this year i dont get to see any of em except the ones that come to us but i did see that back from bassett and from the way he looked he looked pretty good!

I havent seen the backs from Carroll so I can't and won't comment on them but have seen all of the other backs you mention, hands down the best back I have seen play is Caleb Jennings. The numbers might not be there because he missed some games hurt but he is the real deal. I would love to know how many tackles he has broken this year.

I can't even remember him getting tackled at all in the whole 3rd quarter fell once in the open field but a true tackle I can't even remember. I felt like last night was one of the best individual performances I have ever seen. I know this is off topic but great call last night moving 28 Smith out to wide receiver he had a good game too.

Eccleston did his party verus Richlands. Thats about as good as anybody has ran on Richlands all year. I wish he could have gotten more carries but I guess when you are several TDs behind you cant keep running the ball.

Here's my 10 in no order. Jennings(RHS), Miles(JIB),

Marcum(GHS), Rangel(NWHS), Henry(GHS), Yates(CCHS),

Justice(HHS), Sisti(GWHS), Eccleston(VHS), Carson(AHS),

others to note, Massie(LHS), Hayes(HHS), Kiser(EHS), Phillips(CHS), Pinkston(PVHS), Tazewell has one can't remember his name, and I'm sure there are other guys out there on teams we just don't hear about. I don't think you can forget about the guys on teams that are small or are not doing well, just think if some of those guys had good

o-lines?

Guest old_school

No order:

Ricky Cook- Giles

Kevin Crouse- Pulaski

Willie Yates- C. County

Caleb Jennings- Richlands

Eric McDaniel- Tazewell

and for beating Tazewell in the last 2:31 of their game

Robert Henry- Graham