Who will claim the district?

Grahamcmid08

Carroll Co. vs Patrick Co.  

1. 1. Carroll Co. vs Patrick Co.

back to the main question. i think graham will win the district with tazewell coming in 2nd. graham as a great leader in tyler perry, but at the same time as a few key question marks. who will step up and be a main goal scorer for the g-men? who will be starting for the completely knew voltron defense? how will the team gel with a new coach in place? but all in all graham returns to glory and reclaims the swd title.

alright this is tyler

no worries everyone..i am off my crutches and i am 100 percent now...do not worry..had everything checked out and i'm fine..don't worry about me....soccer season is only 2 weeks away..be worried about gettin ready

Tyler, it's good to see you've recovered. Wow, two weeks away. It's time for everyone to start focusing, getting ready for competition. Best of luck to everyone, and may the best team (actually) win (this year)!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Agreed! The best team def. won last year.. CCHS going 7-1(3-1 vs Graham) in the SWD last year, how can you say they weren't the best team haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

what?

[ QUOTE ]

Best of luck to everyone, and may the best team (actually) win (this year)!!!

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]

THE best team did win last year. Do not get on here and start that crap. Good Luck to all SWD teams this year.

[/ QUOTE ][ QUOTE ]

Agreed! The best team def. won last year.. CCHS going 7-1(3-1 vs Graham) in the SWD last year, how can you say they weren't the best team haha...

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty straight forward... some ppl thought graham was the better team.. but when they played carroll county, they werent..

Ok but duffy did not do the hand ball that led to the pk at Graham and what happen at carroll in the tournament. Plus the playoff game at tazewell was a classic. The captain from your team did not help much there. Again I am not taking anything away from graham. They were a good team and we have a lot of respect for them. Their sweeper was their best player last year and he was the one that kept a lot of action away from their goal. He will be the biggest lost for them this year. For us we have a lot of shoes to fill also. But I feel we will be fine. Good Luck to the SWD teams this year.

[ QUOTE ]

...but I do know Duffy...and that statement sums it up perfectly!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think he's the most horrible ref to have ever blown a whistle (or not blow as the case may be), but the implication that he won the game is getting really old and lame.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't really care about soccer...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody's perfect! haha!

well i think it's clear to say that "DUFFY" is the worst ref in the world.and may have cause some games last season to go another way..but enough of last season..everyone lets quit talkin about the past and concentrate on this season

sounds good to me. Put I would not consider him the worst ref. I know of some others that might have that title. I would say over all the refs have gotten better over the years. Some still have a lot of room to improve. HAHAHAHA