Graham and Va High Updates

oldskool

Graham 627 total yards. Steven Brown 154 yds, TJ Carper 123 yds, Robert Henry 272 yds rushing. And one final update.......Graham will be getting on the bus and coming home soon.

[ QUOTE ]

Steven Brown 80 yard run

[/ QUOTE ]

that run was CRAAAAAZY!!!!! mad props to Stevie on that play.....cutting back at least 4 or 5 times....breaking tackles....outrunning the DB's....that run was probably over 100 yards if you add the cutbacks and all lol....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Steven Brown 80 yard run

[/ QUOTE ]

that run was CRAAAAAZY!!!!! mad props to Stevie on that play.....cutting back at least 4 or 5 times....breaking tackles....outrunning the DB's....that run was probably over 100 yards if you add the cutbacks and all lol....

[/ QUOTE ]

shoot man more like 150 thats what it looked like,he was running on empty when he hit the 10 yard line i thought they were gonna have to carry him in lol.Good run steven good win for g-men.looked scary at first,we cant make those kind of mistakes next week.

what i am trying to figure out alpha is that there are other threads on here and several about richlands game and one that i have seen so far about graham. what is wrong with someone from graham starting a thread about grahams game with vh. there are those from grundy richlands beaver and so one. does graham not deserve the same on this board. so please give us a break also.