early thoughts on honaker and tazewell next week

litltiger

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

plenty of room visiting bleachers are just about as big as the home stands

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that...I got there at about 6:00 for the Richalnds/Tazewell game and could't get a seat on the visitor side, I had to set on the Tazewell side where there was plenty of room even when the game started. It may have been that there were more Richlands fans there than Tazewell fans, but I wouldn't think so. But either way it is probably as big as Honakers home-side seating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I dont belive that there will be more people at this game then there was at the Back Yard Brawl!!! I really dont see that happening!!!! As for the tigers i dont know what will happen but number 20 will run right over you. So you better get low on him!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

plenty of room visiting bleachers are just about as big as the home stands

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that...I got there at about 6:00 for the Richalnds/Tazewell game and could't get a seat on the visitor side, I had to set on the Tazewell side where there was plenty of room even when the game started. It may have been that there were more Richlands fans there than Tazewell fans, but I wouldn't think so. But either way it is probably as big as Honakers home-side seating.

[/ QUOTE ]

well from what i saw, the visiting bleachers weren't even full tonight.. ?? confused.gif