early thoughts on honaker and tazewell next week

litltiger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game. #1 seed in the playoffs will be on the line for Honaker in this game, if they win, #1 seed pretty much no matter what happens, if they lose, a heck of a lot of unlikely things will have to happen to outpoint Haysi. I think Honaker will be eager to avenge the travesty that happened last year against Tazewell.

matt its gonna be one heck of a game. honaker is 8-1 and tazewell is 5-4. the only team that honaker hasnt beat is richlands. ill put it to ya nicely be very prepared for the damage that andrew bostic and matt hayes is gonna bring to you. and just remember honaker also scored 61 points on friday night. they are the poo so take a big wiff on friday night.!!

yeah but honaker still has a better team. hurley was undefeated until the week before honaker!!! and we had already lost 4 games!!! tazewell could and can win but with a cocky attitude all they will be asking for is a beating all the way through!!!

i think it would have been a good game this year...Grundy is way down and Hurley is way up...with Justice healthy it would be interesting...probably be a "last team with the ball" kinda thing if Grundy didn't do the usual 3 and out deal.

as far as Tazewell vs Honaker...this will be an awesome game to watch...I wish I could go...I like Tazewell in this one by +3...they play pretty physical ball and since moving Saunders to RB i think they have a much more balanced attack now....Honaker is tuff, so who knows? I think it will be close...just like Tazewell for some reason?

Tazewell has been great over the last two games they got a little confidence back. Honaker does have a great team, also both teams go both ways. I don't think that Honaker will come out out on top especially with the win last week. 14-7 Tazewell wins. Bulldogs you need to be ready for a great game this week. Don't think these guys are going to roll over or you will be in for a long night.

honaker has an great team. im not trying to take sides but it seems like you guys are taking them for what they are worth. they are gonna come in ready to play because u beat them on their ground last year and they will be prepared to beat tazewell on tazewell football field. tazewell has the built players and honaker has the speed that it will take to win.

id say lebanon is pretty good .tazewell didnt roll over lebanon.pretty close game best i can remember.dont get me wrong honaker has played some weak teams which they had to for district ,but va high not no slouch,no their not a strong team but playin them at their homecoming was a task and u guys didnt handle them easy.21-0 i think