VHS vs. LEE

cowboys22

Team Over All?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Team Over All?

Guest redneckman

Lee should beat vhs. Lee has had some bad luck this year but will not need any to beat vhs. All we have to do is run the ball on them because they cant tackle very well. I know people think they might blow us out but i dont think so, vhs has not blown antone out this year except marion i think. and that was a long time ago. I think it should be a good game because we like to hit and vhs dont know how to hit or in that case tackle.

Guest redneckman

I would really be saying that there QB it must be you. But any if you all do win so what you all are supposed to. If you all win then what does that mean you all will get killed in the playoffs. Is that all you all worry about is winning the Highlands Championship with all the talent you all have you all should win it every year thats not saying much thats why if we win friday it will be an honor to us to have tied you all for the district. Anyway you all have way to much talent to settle for the District Champs you all need to worry about everybody not just us marion abingdon because in the past years thats the only teams you can beat. So your coment about back to back nobody cares.

um lets see where really not worried about yall but all i know is we got stephen woods back and hell is going to be paid for anybody that's in our way because i know that where going to blow yall out and our RB will get over a thousands against yall.

um lets see where really not worried about yall but all i know is we got stephen woods back and hell is going to be paid for anybody that's in our way because i know that where going to blow yall out and our RB will get over a thousands against yall.

To be the best you got to beat the best

unknown author

Let's think about this logically...you say the only people we blew out of the water this year was Marion and yet the people who you all lost to was Marion!! It won't be a close game and it will be one of those where VHS takes it without worries!! Take another L Lee, Woods is back, VHS is back, and its time to take this thing home AGAIN!!

And the comments about us winning district shouldn't matter...it should matter, maybe we dont care as much about other things as this but hell to win district is an honor like you said!!

GO CATS!!

Winning the Highlands is good because it is an automatic playful bid but it is not somethin to brag about especially since how much the Highlands district has declined even since 2002, when we won our first outright District Championship. VHS needs to get to where we can win the highlands and beat some outside of our district besides Battle. Hopefully we can cause some problems in the playoffs again like we did when we beat Grundy last year.

oh if you guys pull that off again with Richlands this year, the mayor will have a congressional panel figure out what's going on i'm sure...lol.

you guys don't have any really long cleats you could being to that first round game do you? lol

would really be saying that there QB it must be you. But any if you all do win so what you all are supposed to. If you all win then what does that mean you all will get killed in the playoffs. Is that all you all worry about is winning the Highlands Championship with all the talent you all have you all should win it every year thats not saying much thats why if we win friday it will be an honor to us [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] to have tied you all for the district. Anyway you all have way to much talent to settle for the District Champs you all need to worry about everybody not just us marion abingdon because in the past years thats the only teams you can beat. So your coment about back to back nobody cares [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] We dont just worrie about beatin teams in the highlands we should have beat alot of other teams bad break here and there season would have been alot different.

I don't know if this has been discussed much here before, and I realize everyone's opinion is just an opinion, but if Va. High wins and gets the automatic playoff spot, who will they knock out of the D3 playoffs and is that team better than Va. High? Also, if Lee wins, who stays home in D4 as a result, and is that team better than Lee?

This is what VHSLhelper said in a another thread...

[ QUOTE ]

If Lee beats Va & Marion beats Abingdon, then we'd have 3 co-champs in the Highlands.

Lee would finish behind M & V in points, so they're out.

Marion would have a 2 point edge, and the only way VHS could pass them would be if, among other things, 0-9 Battle upsets 8-1 Wythe.

If they DO finish tied, Marion wins the next tie-breaker, so Va. can't sleepwalk through Ben Hur Fri. night.

If Marion & Va. both loss, Va. & Lee would be co-champs, with VHS getting the berth.

Everything's been summarized on my preview page since Sunday morning.

VHSL-helper

[/ QUOTE ]