My Photography

BigD4VT

I've been posting wallpaper and a few snapshots on this board for a while but now I want to get your opinions on some that are a little more serious. The shots below are of my volunteer test model Krenda.

382.jpg

7fc.jpg

bca.jpg

a7d.jpg

d48.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

The field looks like Twin Valley's field...Not sure though...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> Ur exactly right. That is at TV! Hehe. I love having my uncle on this board. I know everyting about him. LOL grin.gif </font>

the black and white gives a soft/classy look... what camera are you using? and with the black and white, i've always found that the type of pics that you have in your second post (where she is looking away from the camera) to really stand out and show character. of those 4 pics in the second set... that 3rd one, where she is looking to her left (our right) with the half smile is excellent.

and it doesn't help to have a model that makes you look good no matter what - that's the key to photography wink.gif

Thank you total. I shot those with a Pentax K1000 and a 50mm lens. I was having trouble focusing so I gave in and bought an auto-focus Nikon N70. I love what the Nikon can do but I'm finding it hard to part with the Pentax. Just something about a mechanical camera that feels right. I do have to sell it though as I want to buy a 28mm for the Nikon.

I agree. It's hard to take a bad picture when you have a beautiful model.