Early thoughts on the Graham and Tazewell game.

football09

Piedmont  

1. 1. Piedmont

biggest reason is in game one it was just henry running the ball. this game will be all backs and receivers in the game just like in the last 2 games. and as fare as reasons or excuses when you say if the interception did not happen they would have won or there was a safty that was not called and that tazewell fell apart those are excuses for the loss. very few but graham fans saw graham play the fourth quarter like a team that wanted the game and henry steped up and realized he had to make plays for graham to win and in that game at the end he did not stop. and people right after the game were saying that henry stepped out of bounds on a long run and if the official had not missed that tazewell would have won. but if you want to talk reasons then the reason that graham won is they played much better in the second half and by staying close when the fourth came around then they took it to tazewell. that to me is the reason graham won and tazewell lost.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham 28-Tazewell 7

[/ QUOTE ]

Taz 19

Gra 13

Repeat of 2004 cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

not gonna happen.this is 2005 not 2004.

Graham will win this game.G-MEN are a better team now than they was on 10/15/05 and have improved alot more than tazewell has.GO G-MEN smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Graham 28-Tazewell 7

[/ QUOTE ]

Taz 19

Gra 13

Repeat of 2004 cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Opinions are like Graham fans.......everyone sits on one. We will find out on Nov.18 and all your trash talking wont have one iota of an effect on the outcome of the game. blush.gif

not gonna happen.this is 2005 not 2004.

Graham will win this game.G-MEN are a better team now than they was on 10/15/05 and have improved alot more than tazewell has.GO G-MEN smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tid Bit nobody is trash talking but you.So that tells me you are worried,and you have the right to be because graham is playing some amazing football right now.I would be worried too. cool.gif

If you havent seen us play since we made the changes, how can you say that Graham has improved more? I never said that Tazewell has improved more than Graham because I haven't seen Graham play since you've improved. That's all I was wondering, not trying to make anything personal.

To the G-Man, Lance, etc., I had not seen the website for a few days. It really does look professional. I have no idea how much work it takes to produce all these pages, statistics, scores, and things, but thank you for all the work. I am sure all the readers appreciate it. Hats off to you!

I look forward to a great game between Graham and Tazewell and I wish I knew as much about what is going on as the website people do. How in the world do they get all this "inside" information?

9 hours and counting....man I am already excited!!! Too bad I will have to listen to the game on the radio (been sick all week). This will be a great game. The G-Men have really stepped it up several notches these past few games. The talent of Will Cole and the speed of Henry, Brown, and Carter, along with a heck of a line are just a few of the shining stars of this 2005 team. I know Coach is smiling down on you and is just as proud of you as all of the G-Men faithful are. I predict Graham by 10. GO G-MEN!!!