who is the best basketball coaches in the area?

Bballer23

Moore is still head coach at Twin Valley, and i would say that Goodman is just helping this year.... sounds like it will be a good year for Twin Valley... but, i would also have to say Coach Rife.. this is his first year at grundy with a hand-full of great seniors that know how to play ball, i cant wait to see what he can do with them this year.

• 2 weeks later...

MOORE has the title of head coach? well it seems to me that he done pretty darn good last year without goodman and its not just a title he has your attention on the floor while at practice just because that goodman is there dosnt mean that he is going to run the show as coach. and dosnt he have a pretty good asst. in derek vandyke I think is his name couldnt he do as good of a job also he did fill in 1 or 2 times last year for coach MOORE.

RICK did a good job while at council but you have got to think aboutit like this basketball is the only sport they have other than baseball so they have alot of kids that work on nothing but basketball skills year around and he has had some of the best talented kids to play in the bdd for years starting with the rasnake boys and nuckles ,jackson,goodman I mean the list could go on but he does deserve credit were it is due he done what other coaches in the area couldnt do with this much talent on one team and that is win he knows how to get these boys to play together as a team and maybe that is what it is going to take for TV to become a champion after all they have 3 boys that are all going for there 1000 points this year and there isnt going to be enuff basketballs to go around if these guys all want to score there 1000th point. This will be there year to shine or bust they have it all in there own hands if they want to be va. state champions then they will forget all about the points and just go for the wins because at the end of a long season thats all that matters.

Nice post man... I'm a fan.. and dont know much about alot.. but they have one 1000 ptr in Goodman.. Lester has to be close, hopefully not far enough away to effect his game. Vandyke could have them if he went for them.. but i cant see him throwing up shots like that. He cares more about winning. Shortridge is probably in another zone where if he avgd 15 or 18 he could get them.. but theres sacrafices to be made and we'll see how the coaches handle that situation. Oh, Baldwin will get his 1000 but hes not hard pressed as the other 3 are. IMO.. if they play unselfishly and hit the open man regardless who he is.. they all could averaage 12 to 20 pts each. They all could get their 1000. I hope to never see the ol' green headed monster on this team. As of right now.. I think they are focused and ready to move to another level. Time will tell.

I like you would rather have a ring and be remembered as a champion as someone that chunked up shots and cost my team a chance at a championship.