Graham-Tazewell Updates

EH31

both teams played flat in the first half, then graham took over, the defense was great and totally shut down anything tazewell threw at them. Tazewell had hardly any offense what so ever.

Graham offense was powered by Henry, who ran over everyone in his way, usually taking 2 or more defenders to bring him down. an awesome performance by him.

I seriously question starting Workmam over the Coles at QB, he has been out for several weeks and it showed, also Graham's offensive line did a great job.

So I guess the excuses are going to start coming from Tazewell as why Graham won the game.

Bring them on because there are NONE....

Looking forward to a great game at Richlands

dont count graham out of this game yet. we now have 2 qbs and a team that is playing together. granted richlands is the class of the district but graham has come a long way since the game this year. will be a better game this time around i feel

congrats to tazewell on a good season those kids deserve credit for what they did this year. graham was the better team this game. and moves on. but to those tazewell fans that were on here talking trash about graham and how we would eat crow. where are you all at. they are all quiet this morning. that shows you what kind of fans they are cannot give graham credit for being the better team. but then they are not the team they are just fans who cannot stand graham and hate it that graham won a good game. and moves on. but again congrats to the bulldogs on a great season. good luck next season. and hang in there.

My friend and I went to this game last night. They (graham) ran pretty much the same play the entire game. Henry up the middle. Its sad tazewell didnt know it was running. Credit goes out to henry for still running them over. and another question, who's tazewells RB? he's a good runner, i like his style..

the point being is that they could not stop graham

You mean stop henry, it seemed to me like henry was the only person getting the ball....Reminds me of a few years back with the ahmad bradshaw situation...

But good luck to the gmen as they now play richlands i beleive?