Graham-Tazewell Updates

EH31

[ QUOTE ]

i am just waiting to hear what excuses are made for why graham won the game and tazewell lost in such a big fashion cannot wait to hear them.

[/ QUOTE ]

why talk trash.... yal were tha better team this game.... our offense probably couldn't of ran tha ball against Pocy(no offence) we started off flat and ended up flat.... nobody on offense stepped up to be a leader.... we didn't play as a team we played as individuals.... so if u want a excuse there it is G-men Fans.... and to tha t-well seniors i love u all and there is more football to be played on tha next level

Thats a classy post Saunders. I know it was tough for you last night, as it was the whole team - keep your head up and work... thats over now, you get to start fresh, and start to try and play football again.

iam not talking about the players you guys show a lot of class this year. i am talking about the fans that post here most of the time. that gave graham no respect for their team. that is who the comments are aimed at. not you or the rest of the bulldog team.

Alright good, cause I was about to cuss ya haha G-men, Bulldogs are behind you. All of you played a great game. Bove really stepped it up from the last game, from what I saw. Good luck in the rest of the season and I'm glad the Bulldogs could finally bring back some excitement and school spirit to Tazewell High. It was a great season and I'll have these unforgettable memories with me forever.

Once a Bulldog.....Always....a Bulldog.....

I want to say good game to you D. Saunders and good season. I know you were a good leader on that team and you always have been. It's too bad you and Rob couldn't play together but that's the way it goes sometimes. You will always have the memories though and ya'll can joke about some things when you see each other. Go hard during basketball and you know I'll see you when ya'll play the

G-Men.