Go Giles and Richlands

Hokiebird7

I think it is stupid when people dont pull for teams from their own region if PV had won I would be pulling for them

haysi giles should be a great game the single wing intrests me but it sounds easy to stop penetration will kill an offence no matter how great it is just ask anyone from PV(im not running my mouth but your alls line had major trouble blockin our Dline/linebackers and we didnt do anything fancy). Other than the RB what does Giles have(again not running my mouth just an honest question)?

Giles has a big, physical Offensive line, that blocks very well. They have Cook at TB who has a rocket for an arm as we as a good runner. 3 good fullbacks, and several wingbacks that are dangerous. The blocking backs are physical as well. The defense is the strong point of Giles right now. What does Haysi have?

big strong O-line powerful FBs quick RBs solid recievers and a QB that does everything well

quick strong D-line small LBs but they are active and love to hit and a solid secondary(which until the PV game was our weekness but now im not so sure)

sounds like a defensive struggle I love it

GO TIGERS!!!