STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Well its here, The Final Storm for 2005, Has the making of one that people will talk about around here for years to come. It has taken several elements throughout this year to make this year happen. 1st, I would like to thank our Coaches, Gentlemen I know what you have gave up and the time you have spent with these young men. The players, You know what Ole Cola and the rest of us parents think of you. You guys have made me very proud, both on and off the field. And lets not forget our fans, Richlands loves Football and the crowds each week show it. Keep working hard as you have all year,Its one more week and as others have said, enjoy this week, Its going to get real busy. Play your game and Saturday will take care of itself.

the last storm warning post of the 2005 season, cola the blue-neck nation has enjoyed these storm warnings all year. i guess you have got some of the non-believers on board, the rest will come on saturday, when stage 4 of unfinished business is completed!

good luck blues!

Reading your post makes me want to cry. I am so proud of our guys(my babies). I want so much for you guys to get a win. Seniors will not be playing at Ernie again But you went with a bang and you each did us proud. After Sat only a few will go on to the next level. If I had my way I would have you all playing at some college team.That being said Go out there and play the hardest you have ever played with all the heart and courage you have shown all season.You have already made history ,you have already set the bar higher for the future players. Blumama loves each one of you.

The sky is dark....The clouds have formed..I hear the thunder ..........

....................................................look.gif...................................................

....STORMBURN.gif....

.............................BIGBLUEBURN.gif.............................

............................claphands.gifRHSTornado.gifclaphands.gif............................

Your welcome son, It has been a pleasure to watch you guys play together. I have had to listen to alot of people talking about this weekend and the support will attend this weekend also. The Storm Warning towels look great and just imagine 3000 waiving Storm Towels in the stands when the Blues come out.

I agree they are a special crew.....I noticed from the start they were not like the teams of the past.......they aren't intimidated ....they have stayed focused on getting the "W" and if the going gets tough...they get tougher.....Good Luck Guys...You Can Do It!!!!Will be there cheering you on.....

True Blue you are so right they are a great group of young men. I can say this because I know almost everyone of them personally. They have been friends and played ball together for many years. They know that they can count on each other,and they are a TEAM unit, no individual super stars.

WIN or lose Saturday they are all winners to me. I LOVE ALL THE BLUES

now i know the blues hada great season but they are not going to shut out a team that is in the state finals with them... and i mean i have been here all year long but the final score will be

rhs-35

ta -14

i think ta is even going to score first... but then it will be down hill for them...

god luck boys... dont hold nothing back.