Giles and Richlands bring it home boys!

Hokiebird7

Giles fan here rooting of course for my beloved Spartans but I have to also root for the Big Blue also. Know Mance very well from his Giles days and want to see my boy bring home the trophy to Richlands this weekend.

Wish I could be in Lynchburg to root him on in person but we have business to take care of in Harrisonburg against a VERY good Manassas Park team that brings a 27 game winning streak into the game.

Once again good luck to Giles and my 2nd favorite team Richlands.........Bring it home Mance!

Scary thought. Last Giles State Championship was as follows, Had Chilhowie, GW, then Haysi en route to the state championship. This year, took out Chilhowie, GW, then Haysi en route to the state championship. Giles' opponent in '93 (their name eludes me) was riding a 27 game winning streak into the game. This year, Manassas Park comes into the game riding a 27 game winning streak. Scary similarities!

And as for the quote "Nothing good ever comes from playing Giles", I disagree. For my Waves, that game was the catylist IMO toward the sucessful season!