Terrible Towels

FatBoy

The Offical Name will be: TORNADO TOWELS. I hope we can make it a standard at football games next year. Maybe the football parents can have them for sale next year. They looked awesome yesterday and just proved to the rest of the state that we have the BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!!! WHAT A CROWD!!

The towels were wonderful. Thanks to Mr. Herst for their donation to the fans . It was a beutiful site to see so many fans,some many wavea of towels. I wont be part of the decision making process next year but the Parents club may talk to Jeff about using the idea, new R on the towels and saying storm warning was excellant.To all the fans and the huge community support the boys got this year thank you just cant express the gratitude of the parents club.

Yep that guy can put me in the ground too. But I have one question could he put 5 or 6 of them terrible towels in my casket without charging me an arm and leg ? Please get back to me on that, Because I want to hit the Pearley gates waving my towel.

Mr. Hurst don't charge by the arms and legs; he charges by the whole body. For example, if he just put an arm in the dirt, he would have to wrap it in about 5 of them Tornado towels and go to Lowes and get some treated wood, wood screws, primer, caulk, and the paint to finish off the armcasket. In this case he would have to spray it all navy blue and trim it in white. All this work and drying time would take ~ a week and probably cost a fellow $200. By the time it was all ready, the arm wouldn't probably be worth burying anyway. So you can see that Mr. Hurst just sells and burys by the whole body. One price for regular and higher prices for XXXL or larger.

No wonder ....lot of lint flying around...lol..:)....I saw the start of the game film and it panned the crowd....we all looked impressive!! Kudos to the FANS!!!As Well As THE BLUES!!!! I'd say being wrapped in the beach towel would cost at least 2 arms and 2 legs!!!Guess it might depend on the fringe and how long it is....lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A big thanks to Jeff Hurst for supplying the terrible towels for today's game! When I die I'll let him put me to rest!

[/ QUOTE ]

The curse may be in the "tornado towels"!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i'll have to agree w/ you it seemed everytime i displayed my excitement w/ the towels there was an RIC fumble, TA big run, etc...

Emory1 - Do you want to be dead or alive when buried? If you are going to wrapped alive then Mr. Hurst will have to call his AC/DC buddies and have them do some dirty deeds dirt cheap. Knowing some of the ruffians he hangs out with I would surmise it would probably cost you about what a case of Falls City beer sells for.